So….to recap, the next President of the United States is someone who:
– was recently on a reality TV show — he was literally lying for a living.
– bragged about sexual assault and grabbing women by the pussy.
– is being charged for the rape of a 13 year old girl
– once recorded losses of over $900m
– doesn’t pay tax because he’s smart
– uses charity donations to pay legal bills and buy gifts
– doesn’t give a shit to charity
You done fucked up, America. You’ve fucked up real good. You know it’s messed up when BBC News have some kind of help form on their site.
Watching the election as an outsider has been interesting. It’s not too long ago that voting for the black guy was considered the protest vote. People were angry with Bush, angry with the Republicans. People are always angry at something. If we could monetize anger, no one would need Trump. We would all be billionaires. Anyway, many times during the process I found myself wishing that Donald Trump would win. If only so that four years down the line, these same people are crying and blaming Trump for every miserable aspect of their lives. It’s kind of like how everyone turned on Nickelback (like they didn’t at least catch themselves singing along to ‘Rockstar’ once).