Okay, for some reason episode 6 opens with Becky and her boy having alone time. Her boy happens to be the HILARIOUS drug dealer from Murder In The First. … Continue reading Empire 2×06: ‘Dollars in the bank’
This was in my drafts, so here it is! I took a break from the show after episode 6, LOL. I shall recap the rest if I remember, if not … Continue reading Empire 2×05: ‘Angels running for cover’
LAST WEEK: STRIKE FORCE
So for my birthday, I was just like, ‘Hm, let’s pick a movie’ and I chose Horrible Bosses 2. No one told me that Chris Pine was in it….. He was doing that weird yelling-talking thing again!!! And I know that he’s capable of speaking normally. I’ve seen Unstoppable! Anyway, yes. I turned it off after ten minutes.
I assumed that Gotham would be more tolerable and…it was certainly something. Sigh.
I’m recapping Gotham! This probably won’t last long but I love this crazy show. If you’re someone who has impossibly high standards, Gotham isn’t the show for you. The first half of season 1 was excellent, well-paced, etc. Fox then ordered eight more episodes and….they weren’t as excellent but they were all hilarious. The phrase ‘0 to 100’ comes to mind. The finale was absolutely ridiculous but I loved it.
Last season: Almost everyone on this show lost their damn mind and either killed their parents, destroyed their offspring in the name of science or just straight up killed a shit ton of people.
Now: Penguin is running the the streets. James Gordon is a traffic cop and all booed up with his girl, Lee. Harvey Bullock is tending bar, because you know, shit happens. Crazy!Barbie AKA Barbara checks into her five star stay at Arkham Asylum, where she locks eyes on Joker-In-Waiting.
What a helpful montage…
…I made a Supernatural video. It’s season 2, so I’m totally not lame for spending hours on it, even though it’ll most likely be watched by about five people before … Continue reading After a two year hiatus…
Remember when the show was better?
So, I watched All Hell Breaks Loose part 2 yesterday and it was still as perfect as it was 500 years ago when it aired including :
- The scenes with JDM looked horribly fake. Like Sam and Dean’s heads WERE huge in the shots where they were “looking” at him. And wrestling with black smoke. LOL.
- The clichéd bad-guy monologue.
BUT I STILL LOVE IT OKAY.
The Magnificent Seven on the other hand….well it sucks. I’m pretty sure I watched this episode like 23 times when it aired because I joined fandom for real in the previous hiatus. But boy does it suck. Mostly the actual plot. Those 7 Deadly Sins are just…meh. Ruby 1.0 glaring at walls and stalking Sam down the street randomly seems random and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the end scene is actually the best scene . Dean’s by far the best written character in the episode.
Oh right. This was the last season where Dean was actually a decent character. It’s still miles better that season six. And season 7.
I watched Sin City (well, my own version). How is that the episode is literally made up of Dean talking to that demon for like 30 minutes. Seriously, bro. I couldn’t sleep and boy did this episode work a treat. The only decent scene is the one where Sam breaks into that weird bar owners office. WHY WON’T THEY GIVE JARED MORE COMEDY. (That wedding episode does NOT count) and like, (I’m going to say it again) the end scenes.
I’m working on a list that I will never finish & I’ll be back next week after the episode.
Bonjour! Wait. That means hello. Uh. Fuck. French fail.
– because I’m bored and not really in the mood to do anything productive.
0.00 – still jamming to “the right stuff” by nkotb before I hit play. oh-oh-ohoh-the-right-stuff~
0.00 *dances*..the right stuff, you got the right stuff baby…love the way you turn me on..
0.23 – gross, shapeshifter!dean
1.10 Mmm, Dean’s voice. *coughs* sorry.
02: 27 Sam’s hair is all brushed back. I want to hate it but it’s kind of hot. Mm. Oh, sorry.
03: 08 “Interview me sometime in private” I miss the days when Dean was a player~
03: 43 These long FBI coats are hot on the boys. Mmm. Not even sorry.
04: 11 – I love that part with the light. Teehee.
Yeah, the time thing is long, rofl. I’ll just bullet point this shit.
– Sam’s hair. <33
– “Like I was talking to a big Juan doll” “…A Juan doll”. Oh Sammeh.
– “Part man, part machine” “Like the one from T2”.
– Ha, love the way Sam says “A mandroid?” I’ll just enjoy Sam the scene.
– THE LASER EYES!
– MANDROID BATTERIES. RONNNNNNNNNNNNALD.
– “Just a camera flare Mr Reznik”. Bahah, Sam.
– Dean’s long sleeved tee, mmm. AND, THE SAMULET. *_*
– Lol in the opening scene there is no make up Jared’s mole…and now there is…
– *drool* remember when they wore the costumes. Love the security guard outfits. “I like him, he says okey dokey”.
– “Looks like Mr Okey Dokey is…okey dokey”.
– HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO RONALD.
– “This is not a robbery” *fires gun* ROFL, YEAH. THEY’RE GONNA BELIEVE YOU MATE.
– “Who you working for huh? The Men in Black” teeheeheee.
– “His laser eyes?” “Yes–NO, NO”. Ahaha.
– I do love these outfits. Mm.
– “He is so brave” *Sam rolls his eyes*
– “You didn’t even secure the security guard”.
– Woman: “He’s like a real hero or something” Sam: Yeah. Yeah. *giggles*
THIS IS NOT SNARK, SO SORRY. BUT I LOVE THIS EPISODE SO MUCH. HEARTS IN MY EYS. <3.<3
– BITCHY!SAM FTW. “Seriously?”
– “Kind of a crime fighter, I guess” — I love Ronald.
– “NOBODY’S DYING IN HERE”. OH SAM. DEMANDING PUPPEH IS DEMANDING.
– BAHAHA. SLOW MOTION DEAD! Sam’s mouth just cracks me up. AND, BYE BYE RONALD.
– I’d love to go into a bank vault with Sam.
– HENDRICKSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. OH AND HE KNOWS ABOUT SAM AND DEAN. DEAN’S FACE. HE’S JUST LIKE, “WHAAAA”.
– “Crazy’s in there, and I just hung up on it”. I do love that line.
– Real!Sherrie just fainted and Sam is all *pensive, brooding face* he does that a lot doesn’t he? That’s so cute!
– LOL when shapeshifter!sherrie attacks Dean…Sam is just standing there…LOL and then he turns to Real!Sherrie. WHERE IS YOUR CONCERN FOR DEAN, SAMMEH.
– Dean in plaid. So cute. Mmm. Sorry. (Not really).
– WOO. SAM JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE SWAT GUYS.
– DEAN’S GETTING HIS HANDED TO HIM BY SHAPESHIFTER!SHERRIE. AND STABBEDY STAB STAB.
– HEE. THE BROS GOT AWAY. YAY! *hums along to ‘Renegade’*
– Best use of a song on Supernatural, ever.
– “We are so screwed”.
– The Impala could do with a cleeeeeeeeeeeeean.
I LOVE SEASON 2. THAT IS ALL.