That’s probably what Jensen and Misha should have called their latest campaign. Instead, it is merely called You Are Not Alone.
This one is probably the most ridiculous campaign yet. And before anyone says anything, yeah, it sounds like a decent enough idea. At first. *points below* Continue reading “You Are Not Alone…in us finding new ways to make you part with your money”
If you’re on a phone, you can see the video: here
So, let’s do a checklist (as opposed to receiving a check for eating McD’s. Sigh):
- Using the kids as part of his Big Mac Pimpin’ – CHECK
- Adequate information about whatever the hell he’s promoting? – NOPE
- Adequate information about himself? – YEP!
- Statement implying that he’s not just doing this for the money? CHECK. He owns his own business, y’all. I’m not hating on that, I just wouldn’t have put it in the clip if I wanted people to really go out and sample this All Day Breakfast thing, which doesn’t sound healthy but…
- Some sort of clip hinting that with the right amount of exercise, we can all eat McDonald’s All Day menu and end up with chiseled abs and an excessive amount of beanies. – CHECK.
- Another inexplicable explanation about how he flies back and forth by his own choosing – CHECK.
Continue reading “Jared Padalecki and the evil golden arches”