FYI, this show clearly went downhill when they killed off Warren Kole’s character but whatever, let me get into the post. Apologies in advance for any spelling issues, types etc. … Continue reading snarkview: The Following (all seasons)
If you’re on a phone, you can see the video: here
So, let’s do a checklist (as opposed to receiving a check for eating McD’s. Sigh):
- Using the kids as part of his Big Mac Pimpin’ – CHECK
- Adequate information about whatever the hell he’s promoting? – NOPE
- Adequate information about himself? – YEP!
- Statement implying that he’s not just doing this for the money? CHECK. He owns his own business, y’all. I’m not hating on that, I just wouldn’t have put it in the clip if I wanted people to really go out and sample this All Day Breakfast thing, which doesn’t sound healthy but…
- Some sort of clip hinting that with the right amount of exercise, we can all eat McDonald’s All Day menu and end up with chiseled abs and an excessive amount of beanies. – CHECK.
- Another inexplicable explanation about how he flies back and forth by his own choosing – CHECK.
I like SyFy movies for what they are – crappy, badly edited but hilarious movies. So when I saw that Rob Morrow happened to be in a SyFy movie I was happy to add it to my watch list.
With a summary like this, how could I not?
In “NIGHT OF THE WILD”, a large meteor crashes into a quiet town, and pet dogs become mysteriously aggressive. attacking and killing the residents. Teenager Roslyn (Mays) and her old but faithful dog Shep are out camping when the attacks hit. Now separated by the chaos in town and blocked roads, Roslyn and the other members of her family must find each other by fighting back against the blood-thirsty hounds before the dogs take over the whole town and escape becomes impossible.
But now that it’s been mentioned to me a few times, I figured I might as well. That should please Liz — I’M LOOKING AT HIS VIDEO FOR MYSELF, GIRL! You happy?
I’m glad that I did, lmaoooo, you can’t make this shit up. Jared’s selling y’all orange juice now! He needs some $$ for Christmas, I guess. (more…)
Continuing on from episode 1… The paramedics are still checking in on the baby that they saved. One of them has baby eyes. SIGH. I hope that I’m not smelling … Continue reading chicago fire: 4×02
…yes, my title is from that Alicia Keys song about the girl with some kind of rash. previously: theo burned some shit to the ground and some chick called firefly … Continue reading GOTHAM: 2×06, that girl is on fire
LAST WEEK: STRIKE FORCE
So for my birthday, I was just like, ‘Hm, let’s pick a movie’ and I chose Horrible Bosses 2. No one told me that Chris Pine was in it….. He was doing that weird yelling-talking thing again!!! And I know that he’s capable of speaking normally. I’ve seen Unstoppable! Anyway, yes. I turned it off after ten minutes.
I assumed that Gotham would be more tolerable and…it was certainly something. Sigh.
At the recommendation of Trish, I decided to check this show out. It had a slow start, given that there were only two characters in the first few episodes but … Continue reading Last Man On Earth (Season 1)
Last week: CHAOS. This week: Someoone is thrown out a window….by JIM GORDON? Okay, Jim. Do you.