If you’re on a phone, you can see the video: here
So, let’s do a checklist (as opposed to receiving a check for eating McD’s. Sigh):
- Using the kids as part of his Big Mac Pimpin’ – CHECK
- Adequate information about whatever the hell he’s promoting? – NOPE
- Adequate information about himself? – YEP!
- Statement implying that he’s not just doing this for the money? CHECK. He owns his own business, y’all. I’m not hating on that, I just wouldn’t have put it in the clip if I wanted people to really go out and sample this All Day Breakfast thing, which doesn’t sound healthy but…
- Some sort of clip hinting that with the right amount of exercise, we can all eat McDonald’s All Day menu and end up with chiseled abs and an excessive amount of beanies. – CHECK.
- Another inexplicable explanation about how he flies back and forth by his own choosing – CHECK.
Continue reading “Jared Padalecki and the evil golden arches”
…pimp out McDonald’s on Twitter?
Well. Let’s hope that Netflix pays him well for his [insert number] minute cameo on the GG revival.
I’m still on hiatus or whatever but I need to put this here so that I can come back and laugh at it later. In the meantime, I’m gonna go and pose with a cheeseburger and see if anybody wants to help me with my student loans.
I can’t even be bothered to write a long-winded rant. Just FYI, Jared and his charity launches are all bullshit. Most of the money he raises is NOT going to charity. Last week I think he (and Jensen, cause why not?) came up with some kind of fund called The Pack Fund along with Creation that donates to causes that ‘Jared and Jensen and the fans(!!!!! Yes, the fans!!!!) find worthy. Only 20% actually goes to charity and the rest is going straight to the Private Jet Fund!* Continue reading “Apparently it’s Motivational Monday! Oh, and the quest for Jared’s private jet continues!”