2. Rich. On a private island. In a world where a simple browse on the web doesn’t run the risk of me seeing more of Kim Kardashian than I’d like to.
3. Everything in moderation, kids. If you smell like your life is a never ending hash party, I gots nothing to say to you.
4. I’m a believer.
5. Well…this seems inappropriate.
6. 30? Well, shit. I’m too lazy to list facts about myself. That’s one.
7. I’m an extremely balanced Libra. Clearly.
According to certain sites, traits include:
Romantic: They will wear romantic colors and take Valentine’s Day and sunsets very seriously — NOPE.
Tactful: Trust a Libra to come up with a solution when you are in a deep fix.– KINDA
Charming: I think my blog speaks for itself with this one. Right? *crickets*
Diplomatic: Almost to a fault.
Balanced: Well. Ahem.
Oh, and they have negative traits.
One is superficial – *single tear*
8. 2012. NKOTBSB.
9. Prosperous. So basically I want to be rich. Isn’t this a repeat of #2?
10. Meh. Meh again.
- Three Days Grace – Sign Of The Times
- NSYNC – I Want You Back
- Rick Astley – Never Gonna Give You Up
- JLS – Eyes Wide Shut
- Crossfade – We All Bleed
- Ray J – I Hit It First
- Billy Talent – Living In The Shadows
- Jesse McCartney – It’s Over,
- Natalie La Rose ft Jeremih – Somebody
- Fuel – Hemorrhage In My Hands.
I feel like this list doesn’t reflect well on me.
12. snark, snark, snark, snark, sleep
13. Another planet. Or a private island on another planet.
14. Being pushed off a picnic table. The top part. I hit my head and thus began my serious bad luck.
16. I don’t realliy listen to it. It all sounds the same. Jason DeRulo could release 76 songs tomorrow and no one would be able to tell the difference. Corny lyrics, sleazy cover art, even sleazier music video. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat, say Jason DeRulo’s name.
17. It’s all been a huge low. Fuck 2016. Okay, so the high has been Euro 2016. I love my football!
18. I believe that oranges are oranges.
19. If I ever did this, I wouldn’t be writing this post. My parents did not play.
20. Education is important but not everything – I don’t think numbers or grades are indicative of how smart people are. I also don’t think degrees are the be all and end all. Often, we do most of our learning outside of the classroom and I think that’s a lot more important that the 1% of information you remain after cramming for a bunch of tests.
21. Season 1 and 2 of Crossing Lines and of course, Happy Endings 🙂
22. I’ve realised that sometimes you really just need to let shit go. Like Supernatural.
24. I actually don’t have one. I have rewatched a lot of my favourite movies and discovered that they’re shit. Anyway, it’s probably still Mission: Impossible II. LOL.
25. Donald Trump supporters. Beyonce fans. SPN fans. Basically people who idolise people that don’t know that they exist and defend them until their blue in the face. Unless I am being paid or we’re blood related, I am not defending anyone unless I genuinely feel that they’re being wronged.
26. People who aren’t #25
28. Happy Endings. And 2007.
30. June was a continuous low and July hasn’t been much better, so. I will leave it at that.
This is kind of depressing 30 day challenge. Anyway, if anyone is bored enough to play along, I’d be interested in seeing your answers! 😉