-Don’t like how Dean is his favourite – the one character that Sam and Dean has common ground with and that’s gone? The fact that he didn’t tell Dean that Sam was alive because “Dean got out” made no sense to me. His wife was killed by a demon before he became a hunter. He’s been a hunter for long enough to know that you can’t freaking escape it so it made no sense.
-Also, he got out of his deal too easily.
-His animosity towards Sam in 6.12 just made me dislike him even more. Yeah – okay Sam tried to kill him but he had no soul, and yeah soulless sam was an extension of Sam but he’s not the same person without a soul. Plus, considering he didn’t remember anything and Dean didn’t want him to Bobby’s behaviour was so off that, you he was always going to twig.
-Why isn’t he dead yet?
-Like I said before, worst kind of character assassination I’ve witnessed out of Grade-D horror movies.
-Mostly turned up to help Sam and Dean when they had a problem yet somehow managed to perform a 180 and go all Anakin skywalker on us.
-Was mostly absent from the first half of the season (I’ll get to this later)
-HE CAN SUDDENLY MAKE HIMSELF INVISIBLE. WTF.
-Had no real storyline past getting sam’s soul back
-Appeared to act as though leaving Lisa/Ben behind was a huge hardship even though all he did when he was with them was freak out about how much danger he was in
-Acted like Sam was a consolation prize
-HE PUT THE GUN BY SAM’S HEAD IN THE FINALE.
-I loved Soulless Sam!
-The stupid wall made me roll my eyes
-His frequent apologies upon his “return” were too soon imo, how could he truly be sorry if he didn’t know the full scale of what he’d done (depending on what Cas told him – and I suppose Cas may have seen everything now that he can become invisible but would he tell Sam everything?)
-After one flashback episode, the wall was ignored until the finale -.- way to develop a plot.
-The finale was stupid and confusing (I’ve only seen it the once, on a web stream but I remember the parts I paid attention to (any scene with Jared in it basically).
-I liked the different parts of Sam splitting though and how he had to “kill” them all to put himself back together (I guess?) though I have to wonder what the point really was. It was too quick and over far too easily.
-HOW ON EARTH DOES HE GET TO WHERE DEAN AND BOBBY WERE? BY HOTWIRING A CAR? IF SO HOW DOES HE NOT CRASH? HE COULD BARELY WALK STRAIGHT. OR MAYBE HE WALKED THERE. Possible if Bobby’s house was five minutes away.
-I don’t how he’d even have a read on the situation through all the hell flashes, so I was mystified by him stabbing Cas.
-Season 7 is going to be about Sam and hell but imo, it would have worked much better as season 6 sub-plot for the second half of the season.
The Mother of all (failed storylines)
– Stupid name
– Stupid storyline
– Stupid characterisation
– Stupid end to a stupid plot
– Stupid waste of nearly half a season
– Stupid way of fucking up the purgatory storyline
– I liked him and I knew he wasn’t dead
– Only character I can actually tolerate (besides Sam)
– The most unnecessary set of characters I’ve ever come across. Grandpa on his own would have been okay, imo and I didn’t buy that whole turning against his grandkids in order to bring Mary back nonsense.
– Rather than attempting to make this storyline make any sense, the writers killed them all off. The End.
I think someone watches too many soap opera’s lol.
I can’t remember or have blocked out all other characters lol.Feel free to ask me about any others (if you dare…hee)
All in all, they had no clear plot in the first half besides Sam’s soul and what the hell Grandpa was doing alive. Sera was adamant that Sam’s soul plot would only last half a season. Mistake no.1. That’s stupid, especially if they knew they were going to have that wall (which, I’m assuming they didn’t because they were clearly picking ideas out of a hat imo lol).
Then we had a million sub-plots like mother of all, dean/lisa, angel civil war,what Crowley was up to which is okay as long as each is explored in equal amounts. I find it stupid that we spent so long on the mother of all storyline only for them to realise that it sucked and end it in some stupid way. If she was such a threat how is it that Dean killed her in 3 seconds. And in true Supernatural fashion, we get a new made up plot in the last three episodes, this year it was Cas getting out of hand blah blah blah. Based on three episodes of us seeing Cas struggling with what he was supposed to be doing am I supposed to believe that he’s gone so far that he’s now the Big Bad. Bearing in mind that he had like 10 minutes of air time in the last two episodes. Stupid.
1. 6.14 – probably the worst episode of supernatural I’ve ever seen. The cheesy dean/lisa montage was so awful that I nearly turned it off, lol. Plus that kidney or whatever organ it was crap was a total 180 from all of the angry spirit stuff we’ve seen before.
2. 6.15 – How anyone can say that this is the best episode of SPN, I do not know. Most awkward 40 minutes of TV that I’ve watched.
3. 6.05 – Wasn’t funny.
4. 6.08 – HOW IS THAT PEDO-DOG GOT TO LIVE????
5. The cas episode – only episode of this season that I actually liked. And I don’t even like Cas.